Morneau Shepell’s HRAs incorporate three key elements:
- online questionnaires,
- a health risk calculation or score, and
- recommendations for health interventions via a personal online report.
HRA overall health measures
20/20 Health Insights, our new HRA, measures four key contributors to an individual’s overall health:
- Physical (biometrics, nutrition, sleep, and more)
- Mental (stress, anxiety, and more)
- Financial (cash flow, investing, and more)
- Workplace productivity and resilience (work-life, satisfaction, and more)
Benefits of using 20/20 Health Insights HRA
20/20 Health Insights is designed to:
- identify health risks within the employee population,
- encourage at-risk employees to take action to improve their total health, and
- provide solutions to help employees manage their risk over time.
Formal assessment and results empower your organization to focus your wellness strategy, initiatives and support options.
Features of 20/20 Health Insights HRA
- Modular purchase and implementation of assessment pillars
- Robust reporting for the individual and organization (aggregated) showing overall health score and risk
- Direction to the most beneficial interventions based on risk levels including existing organizational programs such as the Employee Assistance Program
- Turnkey program implementation and ongoing program management support
- Integration opportunities with existing wellness components and strategies