Morneau Shepell is the largest employee and family assistance program (EFAP) provider in Canada, supporting employees and their families so that they can manage work, health, and life challenges. All support services are accessed voluntarily by the individual and are strictly confidential. Our approach is focused on innovation and client service excellence; we are the only provider that has developed a broad range of clinically-sound digital delivery channels including video counselling, First Chat, and an award winning app—My EAP.
Unique approach. Better results.
Morneau Shepell’s unique intake process means we can help employees and family members get on the path to health and well-being within minutes of their initial contact with us with the support solution best suited to their lifestyle and comfort level.
Our solution is unique
Professional support—access, delivery, network
- Access and service delivery: Anytime, anywhere, any way. We are leaders in providing accessible professional support and service delivery through digital channels, helping our clients where they are—offline, online, or on-the-go.
- Experience and size of our networks: We have counsellors and experts available across Canada and around the world; we offer the highest quality of service by hiring and retaining more counsellors. Professionals in our network have a Master degree or a PhD in the fields of psychology, clinical social work, or educational psychology.
Breadth of EFAP services
- Family, financial, career, and legal issues
- Critical incidence and mental health
- Health and fitness coaching, nutrition support, and naturopathic advice
- Developing effective work habits
- Specific challenges as people leaders
- Cultural and emotional challenges faced by expatriates and families on assignment
Accreditation and awards
- International accreditation by the Council on Accreditation (COA): For us, COA accreditation is a strategic business decision representing integrity and industry leadership. We participate in a rigorous process that measures against exacting standards based on clinical and operational best practices.
- Contact centre excellence for our EFAP Care Access Centres
- Innovative practices for our My EAP app
Commitment to continuous innovation
We’re committed to continuous innovation on how we create and deliver service: digital access to support, holistic solutions linking physical and mental health, and proactive employee support are all examples of how Morneau Shepell is redefining the EFAP industry and how organizations can help their people.
Discover how our unique approach can improve your workforce engagement and productivity