Efficient and effective treatment for mental health
Mental health challenges can be a significant factor in the performance of your workplace and your employees. Top employers understand that they need to invest in programs that maximize support, productivity, and performance of their team.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is the most widely used evidence-based practice for improving mental health. It focuses on the development of personal coping strategies and skills that target solving current problems and changing unhelpful patterns of thought, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours. iCBT is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy through a digital platform.
iCBT is effective and efficient
The convenience of iCBT means a better user experience, and an increased likelihood that the user continues their therapy plan. iCBT allows users to access therapy in real-time as well as refer back to and reinforce their learning and skill-building at any time. Even more, iCBT is effective for a full spectrum of mental health concerns, reduces wait times for care, and reduces stigma. iCBT is suitable for employees who are absent from work due to a mental health condition and employees who are actively at work while managing chronic mental health concerns.
Introducing Morneau Shepell’s iCBT program
Morneau Shepell’s iCBT program is CBT that is delivered by a therapist through an online platform. Combining the convenience of online access with the same benefits of in-person Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, iCBT targets gaps in treatment, which in turn reduces absenteeism and shortens return to work time frames.
Features of our iCBT program
- Online access through the iCBT portal, via a personal computer, laptop or smartphone.
- Guidance from a dedicated therapist, who will provide clinical expertise and tailor an individual program to suit the needs of each individual.
- A return to work module added to the treatment program of any individual who is preparing to return to work after a period of absence, focused on managing anxiety and coping strategies for a successful return to the work place.
Watch this video for an introduction to Morneau Shepell’s iCBT program
Benefits of iCBT to your business and people
- Reduces costs. iCBT allows employees to get help sooner and costs much less to deliver than traditional therapy.
- Improves engagement. Lower therapy costs and convenient online access increase the likelihood that employees engage with and continue therapy plans.
- Decreases absences. Timely access to therapy is key to resolving mental health issues, keeping employees at work and decreasing the duration of mental health disability claims.
- Lasting results. The program is skill-based and online access allows employees to revisit what they have learned at any time. And our return to work module helps employees return successfully and remain at work.
With iCBT employees and employers get the help they need, when they need it to return to productive health and productive work.
Email us today at iCBT@morneaushepell.com