International Student Support Program
Morneau Shepell provides international students with accessible and culturally-appropriate support that complements on-campus resources. Our International Student Support Program (ISSP) is built on our unique Expatriate EAP approach, experience, and worldwide counsellor network. We support international students, in their native language and cultural context, to help them resolve mental and physical health concerns, culture shock, adaptation to life in Canada, and much more. Healthy students perform better and remain enrolled in higher education.
Features of our International Student Support Program
- High-touch, dedicated account management
- 24/7 live answer intake and assessment, and instant online support for international students
- Master's level counsellors who speak the native language are available for both immediate and ongoing support, and experienced in cross-cultural dimensions and the unique challenges faced by youth living and studying abroad
- Immediate translation service supporting 200+ languages
- Cultural sensitivity and flexibility in program delivery
Learn more about how we can help your institution improve the health, engagement, and success of international students.