Optimizing your disability management strategy
InfluenceCare™ is an innovative new program that improves the effectiveness of disability management for employers and employees alike.
It combines best-in-class technology and clinical expertise, targeting the most common causes of absenteeism in order to accelerate employee treatment, shorten return-to-work timeframes and reduce the overall cost of absenteeism.
- Proactive screening for mental health and musculoskeletal conditions (common occupational issues like muscular, ligament or tendon pain)
- Identification and management of work-related barriers that may cause or contribute to these conditions
- Streamlined assessment and recovery support
- Detailed reporting for case managers and health practitioners
How it works:
- Once a short-term disability case is opened, the employee undergoes screening for the following common risks: mental health issues, work-related barriers, or musculoskeletal conditions (carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, back pain, etc.). This assessment identifies levels of risk and triages employees into further intervention categories.
- Within days, at-risk employees are assessed by an expert (psychiatrist and/or an occupational health physician). The employee's case worker and family doctor receive a report that includes medication recommendations, treatment recommendations and follow-up suggestions.
- Access to additional treatment resources like Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) counseling or online tools are also available.
- When helpful, InfluenceCare™ uses pharmacogenetic testing to identify which medications and/or dosages best suit the employee based on their metabolism and genetic makeup.
Get an assessment
Want to learn how your business can manage absence more strategically?