Morneau Shepell’s Human Resources Contact Centres are staffed by experienced customer service representatives (CSRs) who are trained in pension and benefit legislation, as well as the specifics of each client’s plan. CSRs listen first, and have access to all administration systems, enabling them to quickly and efficiently respond to members’ questions about passwords, plans and processes, both at an organizational and personal level.
Our call centres include:
- Experienced CSRs, effectively listening and answering over 500,000 benefits and pension calls per year
- The flexibility to handle your special situations or needs
- Warm transfers to other providers to ensure optimized service for your members and retirees
- 100% of calls are recorded with quality monitoring, coaching, and case management
- A culture based on problem solving and quality of service, rather than volume and average handling time
Call centre features
- Morneau Shepell has call centres in Toronto, Montreal, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta, not off-shored; we have an additional three call centres to manage calls for our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services
- Our call centres use TTY and can handle calls in English, French, and Spanish; and a language line with support for up to 154 additional languages
- One unique toll-free number for greater ease of access for your employees
- State-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and quality
To find out more about HR Contact Centres and to arrange a visit.