Domestic Student Support Program
Morneau Shepell’s Domestic Student Support Program specifically targets those students who may not reach out for support using technology to connect those in need to counsellors who understand student life. Support is available 24/7/365 through instant messaging and telephone and ongoing counselling is available through telephone and video by appointment.
Key to the design and success of the Domestic Student Support Program is its capacity to integrate with campus resources and supports including a school’s stepped care approach to early intervention and timely access to care. This level of integration encourages maximum awareness and outreach resulting in positive outcomes measures and high engagement. Using this innovative approach, we provide your students with a holistic and seamless support network so they can focus on their academic learning and campus experience.
Features of our Domestic Student Support Program
- Full integration with on-campus resources
- Immediate support 24/7 by chat and phone
- Ongoing support by appointment through video and phone
- Access to Master’s level counsellors who understand student life
- Self-directed resources online and on the My SSP app
- Outcomes-based success measures to report on results
Learn more about how we can help your institution improve the health, engagement, and success of your students.