Total Health Index (THI): Discovery
Morneau Shepell’s THI Discovery is the powerful combination of an employee health risk assessment and an employee engagement survey.
Confidential insights for individuals
Employees can uncover a new view of how to make the most of their physical health, mental health, work and life. The online assessment gives employees a personalized view of where they are and what they might do to improve their overall health. Data across four dimensions creates a comprehensive and powerful picture:
- Physical (biometrics, nutrition, sleep, and more)
- Mental (stress, anxiety, and more)
- Financial (cash flow, investing, and more)
- Workplace productivity and resilience (work-life balance, satisfaction, and more)
The employer's window on workforce risk
The THI Discovery data illuminates workforce risks and opportunities through an integrated view of health, productivity and engagement metrics.
- Identify health risks within the employee population
- Encourage at-risk employees to take action to improve their total health
- Provide solutions to help employees manage their risk over time
- Focus health and wellness solutions and programs to contain costs
Features of our THI Discovery
- Individual and organizational (aggregate) health score and risk reporting
- Direction to the most beneficial interventions based on risk levels including existing programs such as the Employee Assistance Program
- Turnkey program implementation and ongoing program management support
- Integration opportunities with existing wellness components and strategies
Assess the risks and uncover the opportunities to improve health, engagement and productivity in your organization.