We are proud to support over 350 clients and serve more than 2,600,000 benefit plan participants in the government market. Our flexible and innovative retirement, health, and benefits administration solutions are currently helping state and local government’s better serve their employee and retiree participants while reducing the cost of benefits administration. The extensive experience and deep knowledge we have gained from working with government organizations makes Morneau Shepell a valuable partner in meeting the challenges of today’s complex benefits environment.
Our public sector administration solutions address the complex requirements of government benefits delivery organizations:
- Pension administration system modernization
- Health & Welfare benefits transition management
- Enterprise integration of legacy or new systems and data
- Deployment of distributed self-service to agencies, departments, and plan participants
- Participant education and consolidation of multi-agency benefits
- Support increasing plan changes and participant needs with limited staff and lower budgets
- Workforce health and productivity improvement
With approximately 3,000 Morneau Shepell colleagues; we apply the expertise of our entire organization to develop flexible innovation to help you meet any challenge.