100% of calls are recorded with quality monitoring, coaching, and case management.
Our service includes a culture based on problem solving and quality of service, rather than volume and average handling timeOur call centers include:
- Experienced CSRs, effectively listening and answering over 500,000 benefits and pension calls per year.
- The flexibility to handle your special situations or needs.
- Warm transfers to other providers to ensure optimized service for your members and retirees.
Call center features
- Morneau Shepell has call centres in Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Toronto, and Montreal, not off-shored; we have an additional three call centers to manage calls for our Employee and Assistance Program (EAP) services.
- Our call centers use TTY and can handle calls in English, French, and Spanish; and a language line with support for up to 154 additional languages.
- One unique toll-free number for greater ease of access for your employees
- State-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and quality
Contact us to find out more about Morneau Shepell’s HR Contact Centers
René Beaudoin (United States)
Alex Diemer (Ontario & Western Canada)
Luc Grandchamp (Quebec)