Dr. Tyler Amell to present at Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) conference on August 2 in Anaheim, California
SAN DIEGO, July 26, 2017 – On August 2, 2017, Dr. Tyler Amell, Partner, Morneau Shepell, will be joined by Dave Keen, Executive Director Workplace Health and Provincial WH Call Centre, Fraser Health, for a presentation at the Disability Management Employer Coalition 2017 Annual Conference.
Amell and Keen will provide an overview of employer models and best practices in disability management with a focus on early intervention strategies, particularly real-time absence notification. The presenters will also share data on productivity and cost savings.
“The advantages of early intervention go beyond just knowing who is absent in real time,” said Amell. “Meaningful results, such as a 40 per cent reduction in long-term disability premiums, have been observed as result of shifting toward real-time absence notification, early intervention and enhanced return-to-work-focused disability management practices.”
Morneau Shepell invites members of the media to attend the panel. Dr. Tyler Amell will be available for interviews.
- Panel discussion at the Disability Management Employer Coalition 2017 Annual Conference
- “Day 1 Absence Notification: Disability Management Success through Early Intervention”
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 4:15-5:15 p.m. PT
- Hilton Anaheim, 777 W. Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Dr. Tyler Amell, Partner, Morneau Shepell
- Dave Keen, Executive Director Workplace Health and Provincial WH Call Centre, Fraser Health
Media are required to confirm attendance in advance to: email@example.com.
- 30 -