Features of our Expatriate EAP
Morneau Shepell is the only Expatriate EAP provider that has the unique understanding of the psychosocial impact of international relocation; this understanding of the expatriate experience enables us to effectively address expatriate issues and minimize the spillover of these problems into the workplace. Our Expatriate EAP that takes a dual mandate; provide short-term solution-focused counseling support and sustain expatriates while on assignment, even when beyond the scope of standard international EAPs. Healthy expatriate employees mean greater success abroad for your business.
- High-touch, dedicated account management
- 24/7 live answer intake and assessment, and instant online support
- Master's Level EAP counselors who are experienced in cross-cultural dimensions and the unique challenges faced by expats and their families
- Immediate translation service supporting 200+ languages
- Accessible online and offline support for your people
- Cultural sensitivity and flexibility in implementation and EAP delivery