Client experience - technology
Any time an organization changes anything – a process or technology-based solution especially – the goal is not just to improve how you operate, but to minimize the headaches and manage the risks getting there. We want our clients thrilled not only with our solution but with their service experience.
Our dedicated account teams are committed to supporting you in every aspect of the design, implementation and management of our technology solution. As part of every client relationship, we
- Set up an internal governance team to ensure your satisfaction in every project phase, from design and implementation to quality control;
- Level-set all aspects of account management, including meeting schedules, the escalation process, and key contacts; and
- Always remain in close contact with you and will be available to answer questions, report on system performance, respond to issues, and engage stakeholders for the future direction of our partnership.
Best Practices Implementation
We have a proven track record of managing large, complex projects. Our goal is to implement solutions to minimize your headaches and exposure to risk. Our approach is proven to deliver higher quality services more productively and with greater ROI. Our experienced and certified project managers:
- Apply a proven process to ensure success.
- Consider the unique needs of each client.
- Optimize our client’s resource utilization.
- Manage risk while preserving flexibility.
- Deliver plan documentation that remains current.
- Conduct best practices reviews on each client implementation.
Consistent, reliable quality is a key element of success.
- Daily: automated tracking, reporting, and escalation methods relating to client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Monthly or quarterly: Accumulated and reported to clients through regular Service Reports
- Annually: Tested through SOC1 Type 2 (SSAE 16) reporting
We closely watch market trends in benefits and HR by:
- Continually monitoring legislative, tax, and other developments in every jurisdiction where we operate.
- Remaining attuned to new ideas and solution concepts.
- Working with our clients to understand their evolving needs and define appropriate solutions as those needs change.
- To ensure ongoing compliance with regulations and legislation, our Compliance Officer provides our administrative practice and clients with regular updates and guidance on implications to our clients’ plans.