Mental health issues cost Canadian businesses up to $1494 per employee per year. Promote positive mental health within your workplace with these free resources.
- Take the free Pulse Check to get your action plan for workplace mental health.
- Mental health: Strategies that support your business (PDF)
- Demystify the new Canadian Psychological Health & Safety Standard with this handy FAQ (pdf)
- New developments in measuring the bottom-line impact of mental health
- Download our Workplace Learning Solutions Catalogue - Over 100 programs, workshops and seminars (pdf)
Morneau Shepell's 5Rs
[Resilience, recognizing risks, recovery, return to work and removing stigma] - provide an organized and focused approach to workplace mental health.
Return to Work
Visit these sites for more information
Download our Workplace Learning Solutions Catalogue (PDF) – over 100 programs, workshops, and seminars:
- Mental Health in the Workplace workshop (PDF)
- Workplace Mental Health LeadershipTM certificate program (PDF) – This program is approved for CPD hours by the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA).
To learn more, contact Morneau Shepell online or call 1 800 461.9722.