Morneau Shepell’s best-in-class benefits and pension administration software, Ariel™, is an easy-to-use, intuitive platform that integrates seamlessly into your organization. Our software allows you to spend less time and money on administration with no expensive customization, large upfront costs, or investment in infrastructure required.
Through listening and working with our clients, we have been able to continually evolve our administration software since it was first developed in the 1990s with a process of functional upgrades every three to six months and major releases on a two-year cycle. Over $50 million has been invested to date in the development of our software and we are committed to maintaining our technology lead. We are the largest developer of pension and benefits software in Canada, with over 250 full-time system developers and IT support staff.
Ariel is used for the administration of all types of pension, capital accumulation, and benefits plans. The software and infrastructure supporting it (online tools, reporting, accounting modules, case management, etc.) are integrated to ensure maximum data integrity and minimum duplication of effort. This powerful synergy allows us to provide superior service delivery and an attractive cost structure to our clients.
The Ariel advantage
Ariel helps your organization achieve the following objectives:
Working smarter and faster
- Your employees, managers, and benefits team can use self-service features to track benefits, enrol, manage life events, update contact information, and model retirement scenarios.
- Ariel integrates seamlessly with your HR and payroll systems, including ERP platforms, payroll providers, proprietary platforms, data exchanges, and benefit vendors.
- Ariel makes it easy to add modules as your business needs change.
- Manager Self-Service is a popular add-on that grants managers and HR representatives a range of access to reporting and enrolment functions.
Reports your way
You can customize your report any way you want, download it in multiple formats, and share it across your organization.
- An ongoing maintenance program is included when you begin using Ariel.
- We deliver exemplary customer service, updates, support, and training for as long as you use our system.
- Legislative technology updates are provided, ensuring your business is always compliant.
Flexible software service models
We offer two main options for using our software:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
A monthly subscription allows you to access the system remotely from our secure servers over the web. We keep your critical data safe and centralize all maintenance, so you don’t have to worry about hardware or software.
- Installed option
You can install Ariel on your own servers and manage the technical environment. In this case, you license the software, pay an upfront implementation fee, and operate and manage the hardware and upgrades. We will configure Ariel to your business requirements and provide unlimited functional support.