Morneau Shepell is the industry leader in administration of flexible, traditional, and post-retirement benefit programs for Canadian organizations. We offer a full range of solutions from software to full outsourcing of benefits administration. Services are based on our Ariel (TM) system, recognized as the leading benefits administration software platform in the industry. We have been providing benefits administration to clients for more than 20 years and value our clients and our ability to maintain long-term relationships. Our solutions help employers drive employee engagement and healthy behaviour, while reducing cost and risk.
Our Ariel™ benefits and pension administration software was initially created as a software tool for group insurance premium administration in the early 1990s. It is now the most robust software application on the market for Canadian benefits administration. We operate under multiple service models including SaaS, co-sourced, and outsourced models. We’ll work with you to identify and implement the most effective partnership.
Our administration team is capable of handling any combination of tasks you require—and by listening to what you need; we help you determine the ideal solution for your benefit plans.
Our benefits professionals form one of the strongest teams in the market in terms of both quantity and expertise. Our team includes 350 specialists in benefits administration, plan design, and legislation, supported by more than 250 full-time systems developers, infrastructure specialists, project managers, and implementation specialists. We apply the expertise of our entire organization to develop innovative solutions for you.
Partnering with Morneau Shepell for health and benefits outsourcing provides the following advantages:
Integrated view of administration
- Employees appreciate the “one-stop shopping” convenience that integration entails, with one point of contact for all pension, savings, and benefits needs.
- Employers find this integrative approach to be cost-effective, as well as consistent with a total compensation view of human resource management.
- We expand this single-point-of-entry concept by incorporating health management, health engagement, and health risk services into our integrated web services portal.
Leadership in web-based employee self-service
- Employers who want to empower employees in their organizations find that our approach aligns with their own strategic vision.
- Our Internet and mobile solutions are customized to each client to provide an ease of access approach to administering and communicating benefit plans to members.
- We don’t outsource any of the benefit administration functions, whether technological, back-office functions, or client-facing to a subcontractor, or to a third party outside of Canada.